This position requires a team player who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. A successful candidate should enjoy wearing different hats, willing to take on tasks independently, a self-starter, exercise judgement, and excel at problem solving. This is a great opportunity to join a small entrepreneurial team and work for a biotechnology startup with groundbreaking technology.
Delpor is a clinical stage life sciences company that utilizes innovative drug-delivery technologies in order to develop once-yearly therapies for chronic conditions. The Company’s lead product is a 6-12-month formulation of Risperidone (drug/device combination product) for the treatment of schizophrenia. Delpor is also pursuing 6-12 month formulations of other drugs targeting CNS conditions including Neuromuscular Diseases, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Addiction, and other disorders.
The Company’s lead product has recently completed a Phase 1 clinical study and is expected to advance to phase 3 next year. As a result, we are in the process of enhancing our team. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in professional growth. The selected candidate will become a key member of our team, join a life sciences company with groundbreaking technology at the time of its growth spurt, and make vital contributions in bringing cutting edge products to market that can benefit millions of patients.
- Design and develop manufacturing process improvements for new products and product changes.
- Work with suppliers to develop process specifications and process validations/qualifications
- Design and develop fixtures and other manufacturing process aides
- Perform equipment qualifications and maintenance
- Maintains and operates equipment in cGMP setting
- Create and revise manufacturing documents (e.g. Mfg instructions, records, etc.)
- Support prototype and pilot productions
- Travel between multiple locations within the Bay Area
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- Excellent problem solving, data oriented, strategic thinking, and strong oral/written communication skills required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite required
- Advanced knowledge of CAD software a plus – SolidWorks preferred
- Knowledge of basic statistics at minimum required
- Strong sense of ownership and self-motivated to work independently and on teams
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task work in a fast-paced environment
- Medical device and/or management experience a plus
- Authorization to work in the USA for any employer
Compensation and Benefits
This position includes an Annual Salary, Benefits including Health Insurance and Stock Options.
No Recruiters Please: Please do not forward any agency résumés. Delpor is not responsible for any recruiting fees related to résumés received from recruiters or recruiting agencies.
If you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, or for more information use the form at the link below: